TXT 100 blending texturizing unit
The blending texturizing unit TXT 100
enables blending of all kind of pumpable products in butter: water, brine, buttermilk, aqueous phase, vegetable oil or aroma.
So the TXT 100 can also be used for production of light butter, spreads or butter specialties.
This equipment is flexible and modular according to the application, and is characterised by:
- In line blending of liquid ingredients in butter
- Perfect distribution of injected products,
- Final product with a perfect homogeneity.
The TXT 100 can also be used as simple homogenization equipment
in situation where some butter exudation problems appear during process.
- Enables to obtain very soft and homogeneous texture
- Wide range of outputs from 500 to 3 000 kg/h depending on applications
- Consideration from design of food standards ensuring production of the perfectly hygienic product (EHEDG).
- Automatic cleaning in place without any dismantling.
- Strong construction with a very easy and economical maintenance.
- Modular design enabling adaptation to new production requirements.
- SIMON FRÈRES can supply stand-alone machines or a complete mixing line with full automation designed around the customer's application.